Isothermal bags for the transport of biological samples, manufactured from PEVA, PE and polyurethane (foam). The isothermal bags have two functions: keeping the temperature of samples for 6 hours while being transported, whatever the climatic conditions; protecting the samples and their contents. Available in green.
Description: for added security, isothermal bags feature three different locks: by velcro (excepting 6 l model), by zip fastener and by a coded padlock.
Bags include the following elements:
– An inner pocket designed to hold the cold packs,
– A transparent outer pocket, at the front of the bag, for laboratory identification,
– A transparent pocket, over the top of the bag, to insert documents.
– Two cold packs (except 900073 which incorporates only 1) consisting of HDPE packs filled with a non toxic gel.
Before use, place cold packs in the freezer and keep at –20 ºC/–24 ºC for 24 hours.
– Bags manufactured from sturdy and shockproof materials.
– Stand out from other isothermal bags existing on the market for their lightness and convenience.
– Offer a total security seal thanks to padlock.
– Space-saving and supplied folded in to reduce volume by 50 %.
– To clean, simply use standard detergents.
– Corners are rounded and reinforced by a double seam. Handles are sewn all around the bag for increased strength.
– Isothermal bags are traditionally manufactured (non-automated production), and each product undergoes rigid quality controls.
|code||dimensions||capacity||case qty.||case weight (Kg)||case vol. (m3)|
|900073||230 x 230 x 170 – 200 x 200 x 150 mm||6 l||1||0,63||0,004|
|900074||220 x 220 x 260 – 200 x 200 x 240 mm||10 l||1||1,17||0,010|
|900076||390 x 250 x 280 – 370 x 230 x 260 mm||27 l||1||1,38||0,011|
|900078||450 x 300 x 300 – 430 x 280 x 280 mm||40 l||1||1,51||0,014|